Rock art is showing up everywhere, and anyone can do it!
- Over 30 step-by-step tutorials make Rock Art Handbook your comprehensive rock art resource
- Covers various craft techniques for decorating rocks like dot painting, marbling, embellishments, and much more
- Use your favorite craft supplies from nail polish, puff paint, and gelly roll pens to chalk, washi tape, glitter glue and more
- Perfect family craft for parents & kids to do together
- Make your own “kindness rock,” a growing trend seen on Facebook and reported on the TODAY show
Rock art is showing up everywhere—on Etsy, at craft shows, online, and on hidden “kindness rocks” around your neighborhood. And the good news is you can do it yourself!
Just look in your own backyard, a nearby beach, or the local gardening center to find the perfect rock. Then with the help of a few colorful craft supplies and the tutorials in Rock Art Handbook, you’ll be on your way!
Author Sam Sarles shares her favorite tips and techniques for transforming the humble rock into a work of art. Brush painting isn’t the only way to decorate a rock! Almost anything you do on paper or canvas, you can do on a rock. Discover how to get great results with puffy paint, acrylics, oil pastels, alcohol inks, gelatos, art pens, watercolors, and more.
With more than 30 step-by-step projects, this book is the comprehensive rock art resource!
Josh Chretien is the boyfriend of Josh York, and a founder of the organization. After spending a little over 5 years in the Marines, he decided to get out and fulfill life, which led to later meeting Josh York, and he now runs his own company, Priceless Consulting LLC and this foundation, The Joshua York Legacy Foundation.